Maia Ming Salt and Pepper Shakers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
These are not your average salt and pepper shakers! This product from Maia Ming Designs are shaped like rings, and they are very light-weight and easy to handle and pass across the table. The salt and pepper pour very smoothly and evenly out of these rings.
We can guarantee that passing the salt and pepper has never been more fun! Parents are always telling their children, "Don't play with your food," but the design of these shakers is so creative that even the adults at the table will have a difficult time setting them aside.
These shakers aren't something you can easily find in the store. These are made in Spain and have an incredibly unique design that won't be found in your typical kitchen! The rings are matching in color -- to distinguish them apart, one is matte, and the other is glossy.
These porcelain shakers are small. The dimensions are 10 x 10 x 2 cm., so you don't have to worry about them being too bulky. They are specifically created to be easily stackable, and they will look sleek and stylish on your kitchen or dining room table.
They also make a cute, lovely gift to take to housewarming parties or bridal showers. We highly recommend giving this set as a wedding gift, specifically because they are shaped like wedding rings. But of course, if you buy this set as a gift, you'll have to buy a second set for yourself -- you'll be sorry if you don't!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Chance to Win a BonJour Zen Glass Teapot!
- Win an Oliso Vacuum Sealer!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Roman Meal Review
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook