Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for classic American meals, with a meatless twist, look no further. This cookbook by Laura Theodore makes eating healthy a breeze.
Going from a meat-heavy diet to one completely without it can be a rough adjustment. Theodore does a great job of easing people into a vegetarian lifestyle with her cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics, because she offers meatless versions of recipes we already know and love. Her recipes are quick and easy to prepare, and offer amazing swap-out ideas that will truly amaze you.
For example, Theodore has recipes for Spaghetti and "Wheatballs," Cauliflower "Steaks," and Mushroom-Nut Burgers that will make you feel like you're not missing out on anything, which, we all know, is very helpful when changing up a diet regimen. Enjoying every meal is still important, and Theodore does a great job proving that every vegetarian meal can be enjoyable and satisfying.
We also appreciate this book's down-to-earth approach to vegetarianism. It's perfect for seasoned vegetarians and vegans looking for innovative new dishes, and for casual home cooks looking to add one or two plant-based recipes to their weekly repertoire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- The Secret to Skinny Book Review
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook Review
- Herbivoracious Cookbook Review
- Indian Superfood Cookbook Review
- Working Out Sucks! (And Why It Doesn't Have To) Guidebook Review
- Sexy Women Eat Book Review
- Hungry Girl To The Max Book Review
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cuisinart Food Spiralizer
- Pinky Up
- Asian Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Air Fryer Tofu Satay
- Unicorn Nice Cream
- Vanilla Corn Cake w/ Roasted Strawberries
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Tropical Smoothie