8 Green Bean Recipes for Thanksgiving made Healthy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Green bean recipes are abundant around this time of year but it's hard to pick the right one without knowing what's out there. From green bean casseroles to restaurant style, you can't go wrong with any green bean side dish. Here are 8 options for a Thanksgiving made Healthy to enjoy a wonderful time of year with a healthy side dish that helps complement the other courses of what will surely be a fabulous feast.
Green Bean Recipes for Thanksgiving- Made Healthy
1. Amazing Cracker Barrel Syle Green Beans (pictured)- Sometimes restaurants just do it up right and in this case, Cracker Barrel did. Try out this homemade version of a green bean side dish that will have your dinner guests wondering how you pulled it off with no help from the pros.
2. A-Plus Green Bean Casserole - If you were getting graded on this healthy green bean recipe, you'd pass with flying colors. Everything you want and more is all in one place with this vegetable casserole that pairs well with everything on your Thankgiving dinner table.
3. Dijon Mustard Green Beans - Who would have thought that mustard could play such a starring role in a classic Thanksgiving side? With a little Dijon, your green beans will have a warm, tart flavor that brings out all the natural notes of such a tasty vegetable.
4. Green Bean Casserole with Pork Chops - While usually paired with pork chops, this green bean casserole works great with turkey too. The onion rings and the potatoes sandwich the bright vegetable keeping all those nutrients locked up. The mushroom soup adds a creaminess that will have you going back for seconds.
5. Green Bean Casserole with Swiss - This Thanksgiving casserole has a surprising crunch with corn flakes on top, locking in the gooey Swiss cheese. But not to worry, this is a low fat recipe so you don't have to feel guilty at all. Just savor each bite as you enjoy some family time.
6. Healthier Green Bean Celery Casserole - This recipe takes all the elements of a traditional green bean casserole and lightens it up for a low fat way to take a spoonfull of your favorite side dish. With fat free soup and fewer onion rings, you'll wonder how it can taste so wonderfully great.
7. Homemade Green Bean Casserole - The greatest part about Thanksgiving is how homecooked everything feels and tastes. Treat your guests to a truly homemade vegetable side dish that is simple to prepare so you can focus on other aspects of one of the biggest meals of the year.
8. Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole - When you think of Thanksgiving side dishes, green bean casserole is the first thing that comes to mind. Test out this recipe designed especially for this wonderful holiday. Step out of the box with a little spice in this recipe. The red pepper flakes will add tons of flavor but don't worry. It won't take any attention away from the bacon - everyone's favorite ingredient.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- How to Store Your Avocados
- 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- Healthy 30 Minute Meal Recipes
- 15 Healthy Quinoa Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Carrot Soup With Ginger
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook