This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tomato Tea for Cold & Flu Relief
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sickness has swept through my house over the past few weeks, and when it was my turn to be sick, I turned to my old friend: tomato tea. I’ve been making tomato tea for years, and it’s become a go-to when I’m dealing with a nasty cold or flu. It’s a recipe I learned from Jean Woolhiser at Earth Clinic, and it has brought me so much symptom relief during this bout of cold or flu – I’m not even sure which one I had this time!"
Read NextThe Maple Syrup Diet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook