This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Apple Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe requires that you prepare the base, filling and the crumble separately, but you don’t need any special cooking skills to make it. The pan that I’ve used for this recipe measures 13×19 cm (5×7 inches), but if you have one that is a little bigger, it will also be fine. The only change would be that each layer is thinner and, as a result, you would get apple crumble bars that you could eat simply with the help of two fingers, exactly like in Danielle’s recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Magic Cookie Bars
- Vegan Baked Coconut Donuts
- Sinless Strawberry Shortcake
- Plum, Pear, and Apple Crumble
- Best Gluten-Free Brownies Ever
- Vegan Raspberry Donuts
- Copycat Vegan Ferrero Rocher Truffles
- Strawberry Sweet Roll Mug Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook