This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start your day with this hearty, satisfying Shakshuka recipe bursting with loads of flavor, with delightful tomato sauce. This is absolutely quick and Easy to make! Shakshuka means “mixture” in Tunisian Arabic. It is basically eggs are baked in tomato sauce with all aromatic spices, making it even more delicious! A quite popular recipe across Middle Eastern and North Africa. If you have eggs and tomato at home! That’s it. Just jazz it up making this shakshuka recipe in a jiffy."
Read NextEasy Poached Eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Poached Eggs
- Individual Bacon Mushroom Frittatas
- Healthy Fruit Pizza with Fresh Coconut Whip
- French Country Breakfast
- Hawaiian Baked French Toast Casserole
- Truffle Mushroom and Kale Omelette
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- 20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- High Protein Breakfast Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook