The Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
By: Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm, Donuts! What's not to love about the mouthwatering taste and the fluffy texture of a deep fried doughnut? Well, maybe it's that one of these palm-sized snacks are loaded with calories. Nobody loves feeling weighed down by the thick, sugary lining that coats one's stomach after eating these devilish desserts. But it doesn't have to be this way. Try these Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes today and welcome donuts back into your life! Sinless and sweet, these lighter versions of your favorite treat will let you indulge guilt-free. By using simple ingredient swaps or baking them in the oven instead of frying in fattening oil, doughnuts don't have to put a damper on your diet. You will find that these homemade doughnuts recipes are super easy to make, too. Say goodbye to store-bought sugar-traps and say hello to these 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts. They are sweet, satisfying and positively delightful. Pair these treats with a glass of cold milk and happily enjoy. Eat one of these soft, round cakes and instantaneously feel its cozy, supple crumbs melt on your tongue and fill you with warm, comforting perfection.
For additional tasty treats, check out these pies in our scrumptious collection, Going Crustless: 10 Easy Pie Recipes.
18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
Table of Contents
Imagine biting into one of these classic, homemade doughnuts without feeling any of the guilt! All of these tasty treats use healthy ingredient swaps, which allow you to enjoy them without worrying about your diet.
- Christmas Baked Donuts — Follow this healthier doughnut recipe and you'll have a wonderful breakfast dish to serve on Christmas morning or any morning.
- Vegan Baked Donuts — These doughnuts are baked, not fried, and use vegan friendly ingredients like soy, silken tofu and wheat gluten.
- 10 Minute Doughnuts — In no time at all, you can bake up a batch of these 10 Minute Doughnuts to enjoy with friends and family, or you can have this whole wheat baked donut recipe all to yourself! Either way, this donut recipe will leave you happy.
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts With Vanilla Glaze — For a baked doughnut recipe that is overflowing with flavor, you have to check out these Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze. This is definitely one of the best homemade doughnuts recipes in existence.
- Better For You Baked Donuts — If you're going to eat a doughnut, it should be the Better for You Baked Donut, which calls for healthier ingredients.
- Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze — (pictured above) This healthy doughnut is a gluten-free, low-carb recipe you're going to fall in love with.
- No Fry Doughnuts — If you can imagine what your favorite deep fried doughnut recipe would taste like without the deep fryer, then you've got these No Fry Doughnuts.
- Diet Doughnuts — This doughnuts recipe title sounds crazy, we know. But don't laugh till you try it! The recipe calls for the doughnuts to be baked rather than fried, and skimps on the sugar.
- Mini Baked Glazed Donuts — As it turns out, the best doughnut recipe is not deep fried at all! Impress friends and family with this Mini Baked Glazed Donuts recipe. Thanks to a mini donut pan, baked donut recipes are super simple. There's never a bad time to enjoy this sweet baked good!
- Chocolate Mint Cake Donut — This irrestistible combination of chocolate and mint is gluten-free, vegan, soy-free and low in sugar.
- Paleo Sugar Cookie Donuts — For a healthier alternative to traditional doughnuts, try this homemade doughnuts recipe, which is made with wholesome and clean ingredients
These homemade dougnuts are made unique with fun and flavorful additions to the recipes. Transform an ordinary doughnut into something extraordinary!
- Apple House Cinnamon Donuts — For a lighter twist on a homemade deep-fried classic, reach for these Apple House Cinnamon Donuts.
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts — Red velvet recipes are all the rage these days, and this baked donut recipe shows you how to make a red velvet recipe from scratch.
- Orange Baked Donuts with Vanilla Creme Frosting — You will adore the lovely notes of orange that permeates Give this recipe for Orange Baked Donuts with Vanilla Creme Frosting a try to have yourself one of the best baked donut recipes around. You'll love the orange flavor that permeates this donut recipe.
- Baked Donuts With Fruit and White Chocolate — (pictured above) We've died and gone to heaven. These Baked Donuts with Fruit and White Chocolate are absolutely divine. Filled with peaches and nectarine with just a drizzle of white chocolate, this might just be the healthiest donut recipe we have.
- Baked Orange Coconut Banana Donuts — Freshly-baked, too good to resist, orange-infused doughnuts! YUM.
- Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Baked Donuts — With two types of chocolate plus hazelnut, how could you go wrong? These nutella-inspired doughnuts taste so amazing, you would never guess this recipe contains no milk or eggs.
- Orange Olive Oil Doughnut Holes — Think of this donut hole recipe as a cross between Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins and traditional Italian cakes. These tiny treats are totally to-die-for.
Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthier way? Check out our free eCookbook, 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for any Occasion.
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
- Apple House Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Funnel Cake
- Easy Cinnamon Twists
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze
- Low Carb "Cinnabon" Sweet Rolls
- Mini Baked Glazed Donuts
- 10 Minute Doughnuts
- Baked Orange Coconut Banana Donuts with Orange Coconut Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
- Make Ahead Apple Strudel
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 14 Best Healthy Drink Recipes
- 19 Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cooking With Quinoa: 29 Amazing Recipes
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Baked Eggs with Everything
- DIY Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bake
- All Day Chicken Stew
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Goodies
- Quinoa Crusted Chicken
- Easy Cinnamon Twists