The Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
By: Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm, doughnuts! What's not to love about the mouthwatering taste and the fluffy texture of a deep fried doughnut? Well, maybe it's that one of these palm-sized snacks are loaded with calories. Nobody loves feeling weighed down by the thick, sugary lining that coats one's stomach after eating these devilish desserts. But, it doesn't have to be this way. Try these Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes, and welcome doughnuts back into your life!
Sinless and sweet, these lighter versions of your favorite treat will let you indulge guilt-free. By using simple ingredient swaps or baking them in the oven instead of frying them in fattening oil, doughnuts don't have to put a damper on your diet. You'll find that these homemade doughnuts are super easy to make, too. Say goodbye to store-bought sugar-traps, and say hello to these 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes. They are sweet, satisfying and positively delightful.
Pair these treats with a glass of cold milk and enjoy. Eat one of these soft, round cakes and instantaneously feel its cozy, supple crumbs melt on your tongue and fill you with warm, comforting perfection.
For additional tasty treats, check out these baked goods in our scrumptious collection of 30 Quick and Healthy Baking Recipes.
18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
Table of Contents
Imagine biting into one of these classic, homemade doughnuts without feeling any of the guilt! All of these tasty treats use healthy ingredient swaps, which allow you to enjoy them without worrying about your diet.
- Maple Glazed Banana Doughnuts — Follow this healthier doughnut recipe, and you'll have a wonderful breakfast dish to enjoy in the morning.
- Traditional Italian Doughnut Ribbons — These doughnuts are so amazing, but you'll never guess how they're made.
- Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla Doughnuts — In no time at all, you can bake up a batch of these Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla Doughnuts. You can enjoy them with friends and family, or you can keep all of these doughnuts for yourself! Either way, this doughnut recipe will leave you happy.
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts With Vanilla Glaze — For a baked doughnut recipe that is overflowing with flavor, you have to check out these Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze. This are definitely some of the best homemade doughnuts in existence.
- Ginger Doughnuts with Lemon Frosting — If you're going to eat a doughnut, it should be the Ginger Doughnuts with Lemon Frosting. Not only are these doughnuts healthy, but they're also delicious.
- Chocolate Doughnuts with Peanut Butter Glaze — (pictured above) This healthy doughnut is a gluten-free, low-carb recipe you're going to fall in love with.
- Blueberry Pomegranate Doughnuts — Combining blueberry and pomegranate, this fruity doughnut recipe will stun you and your family. They're so good, that you'll want to make them again immediately.
- Mini Gingerbread Doughnuts — This doughnut recipe sounds amazing, so you'll definitely want to try it! The recipe calls for the doughnuts to be baked rather than fried, so these are so much healthier than your traditional doughnuts.
- Mini Baked Glazed Doughnuts — As it turns out, the best doughnut recipe is not deep fried at all! Impress friends and family with these Mini Baked Glazed Doughnuts. Thanks to a mini doughnut pan, this baked doughnut recipe is super simple. There's never a bad time to enjoy this sweet baked good!
- Chocolate Mint Cake Doughnut — This irrestistible combination of chocolate and mint is gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, and low in sugar.
- Paleo Sugar Cookie Doughnuts — For a healthier alternative to traditional doughnuts, try these homemade doughnuts, which is made with wholesome and clean ingredients.
These homemade dougnuts are made unique with fun and flavorful additions to the recipes. Transform an ordinary doughnut into something extraordinary!
- Apple House Cinnamon Donuts — For a lighter twist on a homemade deep-fried classic, reach for these Apple House Cinnamon Donuts.
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts — Red velvet recipes are all the rage these days, and this baked donut recipe shows you how to make a red velvet recipe from scratch.
- Orange Baked Donuts with Vanilla Creme Frosting — You will adore the lovely notes of orange that permeates Give this recipe for Orange Baked Donuts with Vanilla Creme Frosting a try to have yourself one of the best baked donut recipes around. You'll love the orange flavor that permeates this donut recipe.
- Baked Donuts With Fruit and White Chocolate — (pictured above) We've died and gone to heaven. These Baked Donuts with Fruit and White Chocolate are absolutely divine. Filled with peaches and nectarine with just a drizzle of white chocolate, this might just be the healthiest donut recipe we have.
- Baked Orange Coconut Banana Donuts — Freshly-baked, too good to resist, orange-infused doughnuts! YUM.
- Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Baked Donuts — With two types of chocolate plus hazelnut, how could you go wrong? These nutella-inspired doughnuts taste so amazing, you would never guess this recipe contains no milk or eggs.
- Orange Olive Oil Doughnut Holes — Think of this donut hole recipe as a cross between Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins and traditional Italian cakes. These tiny treats are totally to-die-for.
Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthier way? Check out our free eCookbook, 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for any Occasion.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Top 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
- Funnel Cake
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze
- Mini Baked Glazed Donuts
- Low Carb "Cinnabon" Sweet Rolls
- Traditional Italian Doughnut Ribbons
- Paleo Sugar Cookie Donuts
- Maple Glazed Banana Donuts
- Apple House Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Ginger Donuts with Lemon Frosting
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus Free eCookbook
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 8 Recipes for Eating Healthy in the New Year
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Healthy Recipes: 24 Simple Healthy Recipes for Your Family
- Low-Carb Chocolate Brownies
- Brussels Sprouts with Orange Dressing
- Cauliflower with Lemon-Pine Nut Dressing
- Simple Mushroom Saute
- Simply the Best 3-Bean Salad
- Chicken with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Broccoli and Shrimp Stir Fry
- Italian Herb Kale Chips
- Sea Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips