Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Naughty Nana honey sauce certainly gave an unexpected kick to dinnertime! The Spicy Pepper and Ginger Honey was a flavor combination I would have never dreamed. Simultaneously spicy and sweet, this sauce added a jolt of flavor to my regular old chicken dinner. Made with raw honey, this sauce is the perfect way to add a new twist to a dinner classic. Whether you're looking for a new glaze or just want something that's great for dipping, Henry's Humdingers is one brand you're going to want to check out!"
"I sampled the "Grumpy Grandpa" flavor of Henry's Humdingers honey and I have to say that the combination of cayenne and garlic was an unexpected yet extremely delicious surprise. I slathered some of this zesty honey on an English muffin for a mid-morning snack and it gave me just the jolt of energy I needed to get through the afternoon. If you're a fan of spicy yet sweet flavors, you'll love this honey variety from Henry's Humdingers."
"Chipotle and cinnamon might seem like an odd combination of flavors, especially for a honey, but in "Phoebe's Fireball," one of the honey varieties from Henry's Humdingers, it's positively amazing. You'll have wished you'd tried this surprising flavor pairing sooner once you try a taste of this incredible spread. I used mine to add some spicy flavor to my sliced apples and let me tell you, it was such a great combination of flavors, I was stunned. I'm sure this spicy yet sweet honey would taste great on all sorts of things and I can't wait to try using it in more of my cooking!"
"I sampled all three flavors of Henry's Humdingers honeys and while I really liked them all, I have to say I think the Naughty Nana was my favorite. Ginger and honey just go hand-in-hand in my book, and then the fact that there was some spicy pepper thrown in there too just made this honey out of this world. I love sweet things with a spicy edge, and that's exactly what the Naughty Nana is. I'd highly recommend this flavor of honey to anyone with a penchant for zesty flavors."
"Phoebe’s Fireball was just the right combination of sweet and spicy. It’s definitely a dip with a kick. What’s so versatile about this product is that it can be paired with anything from salty crackers to sweet fruit. I would definitely recommend giving it a try today."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewy Chocolate Paleo Cookies
- Make-Ahead Strawberry Rhubarb Breakfast Parfaits
- Sweet and Smoky Turkey Sloppy Joes
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Spicy Southwestern Turkey Burgers
- One-Minute Coffee Mug Cake
- Quick Caramel Pudding Cake
- Two-Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Bars
- Colorful Summer Chopped Salad
- Picnic-Perfect Macaroni Salad