360 Cookware Product Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The idea behind 360 Cookware is very clever, especially if you are looking for healthy recipes and to change your cooking style. A top of the line stainless steel cookware with a sleek design, 360 Cookware uses a new cooking technology called “vapor technology.” It’s supposed to be its secret to healthy cooking, so you don’t have to use extra fat or oil when using the pan. The entire description sounded pretty high tech for a pan, but this “vapor technology” did result in an overall better tasting meal. Plus, it reduced the cooking time, which is great if you need dinner on the table in a flash.
The technique does take some getting used to and may seem a little complicated at first, but the company sends out an instruction manual and DVD to help you through the cooking process. I’m not one to usually read the instructions before using a pan. You just put the food in and cook, right? Well, it’s little more than that with 360 Cookware, but the end results truly pay off. That being said, I’ll be the first to tell you that you MUST read the booklet and watch the DVD if you want to get the most out of you pan. The vapor technology does work, but you have to do it correctly in order to get the best results.
The pan is covered with a dome lid, trapping the evaporating moisture from the food and cooking it in its own vapors. It sounds delicious, and it is. In order to seal in the vapors, all you have to do is put the lid on and give it a spin. This locks in the steam, and you can see how it uses the moisture around the lid to trap everything inside. It’s pretty neat to see it work, and also fun to give it a little spin.
I wanted to test out the pan to see if the “vapor cooking” actually did make a better tasting meal. So, I decided to make a rice dish. I figured that since the key to making rice is steam and slow cooking that I would make it in the 360 Cookware being that it specializes in those fields. I wasn’t convinced that you didn’t need oil to fry meats, but I gave it a shot. First I cooked a piece of chicken without oil and then with oil. I have to say that even though you don’t need to add oil, I’d recommend still using it. Without oil, I noticed that the chicken slightly stuck to the pan. It wasn’t anything significant, and can be done without oil, but I also used olive oil for the taste and benefit of the recipe. I seasoned the chicken and decided to put the vapor technology to work. The end results were great. The vapor helped lock in the entire flavor of the chicken. It tasted as if I had marinated the chicken overnight, rather than just sprinkling on the seasonings at the last second.
The next test was the rice. I browned the rice with garlic and onions and then put in all of the ingredients, including the chicken. I put the lid on, gave it a spin and let the vapors work their magic. After fifteen minutes, I checked the rice and it came out perfectly. It was a perfect texture, light and fluffy. I could really tell that no vapor was released during the cooking process. And the flavor was incredible. My kids ate the entire batch of rice. I think I found my new favorite pan.
Ultimately, I was impressed by the 360 Cookware. It did everything it promised to do and surpassed all of my expectations. And not only does it cook great, its design is also eye catching. A beautiful shape, a sturdy design and a nice heft, it’s a pan I don’t mind leaving out for my guests to see. It makes my kitchen look like a professional chef’s personal kitchen. For a great pan with a sleek design, check out 360 Cookware. You’ll never have to buy another pan again.
Check out my easy Chicken Taco Rice Recipe that I made with the pan. Enjoy!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tovolo TeaGo Mobile Tea Infuser Review
- Dexas Prize Bundle Review
- Fini Cutlery 2-Piece Knife Set Review
- Wonderfully Raw Brussel Bytes Review
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com Fruit & Healthy Snacks Gift Basket Giveaway
- Food Huggers Food Savers Review
- Gear Ultimate Infused Water Pitcher Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Tiesta Tea Review
- PopCorners Review
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Taco Fries with Lime Crema
- Eggnog Rice Pudding
- Spiced Chocolate Pear Overnight Oats
- Healthy Vegan Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
- Vegan Snowmen Meringue Cookies
- BBQ Black Bean Burgers
- BLT Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Vegan Sweet Potato Burger
- Homemade Vegan Pizza Pockets
- Fajita Chicken Wings