Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for classic American meals, with a meatless twist, look no further. This cookbook by Laura Theodore makes eating healthy a breeze.
Going from a meat-heavy diet to one completely without it can be a rough adjustment. Theodore does a great job of easing people into a vegetarian lifestyle with her cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics, because she offers meatless versions of recipes we already know and love. Her recipes are quick and easy to prepare, and offer amazing swap-out ideas that will truly amaze you.
For example, Theodore has recipes for Spaghetti and "Wheatballs," Cauliflower "Steaks," and Mushroom-Nut Burgers that will make you feel like you're not missing out on anything, which, we all know, is very helpful when changing up a diet regimen. Enjoying every meal is still important, and Theodore does a great job proving that every vegetarian meal can be enjoyable and satisfying.
We also appreciate this book's down-to-earth approach to vegetarianism. It's perfect for seasoned vegetarians and vegans looking for innovative new dishes, and for casual home cooks looking to add one or two plant-based recipes to their weekly repertoire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hungry Girl To The Max Book Review
- Healthier Without Wheat Book Review
- The Secret to Skinny Book Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- A Diet to Die For Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- The Garden of Eating Cookbook Review
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals Book Review
- The Ice Dream Cookbook Review
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus Free eCookbook
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 8 Recipes for Eating Healthy in the New Year
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Coconut and Strawberry Oats
- Slow Cooker Quinoa Brownies
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Guilt-Free Banana Cake
- Berry Chia Pudding
- My Favorite Makhani
- Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- The Top 8 Best Fudge Recipes