Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for classic American meals, with a meatless twist, look no further. This cookbook by Laura Theodore makes eating healthy a breeze.
Going from a meat-heavy diet to one completely without it can be a rough adjustment. Theodore does a great job of easing people into a vegetarian lifestyle with her cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics, because she offers meatless versions of recipes we already know and love. Her recipes are quick and easy to prepare, and offer amazing swap-out ideas that will truly amaze you.
For example, Theodore has recipes for Spaghetti and "Wheatballs," Cauliflower "Steaks," and Mushroom-Nut Burgers that will make you feel like you're not missing out on anything, which, we all know, is very helpful when changing up a diet regimen. Enjoying every meal is still important, and Theodore does a great job proving that every vegetarian meal can be enjoyable and satisfying.
We also appreciate this book's down-to-earth approach to vegetarianism. It's perfect for seasoned vegetarians and vegans looking for innovative new dishes, and for casual home cooks looking to add one or two plant-based recipes to their weekly repertoire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- Herbivoracious Cookbook Review
- Handstand Kids Baking Around The World Cookbook Kit Review
- Vegan Eats World Book Review
- Hungry Girl To The Max Book Review
- Beat Sugar Addiction Now! For Kids Review
- Happy Herbivore Abroad Review
- The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook Review
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce
- Fudgy Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- Peanut Butter and Granola Candy Apples
- Stuffed Roasted Turkey Breast
- Vanilla Mango Tropical Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad
- Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes
- Hungry Lady Casserole