Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for classic American meals, with a meatless twist, look no further. This cookbook by Laura Theodore makes eating healthy a breeze.
Going from a meat-heavy diet to one completely without it can be a rough adjustment. Theodore does a great job of easing people into a vegetarian lifestyle with her cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics, because she offers meatless versions of recipes we already know and love. Her recipes are quick and easy to prepare, and offer amazing swap-out ideas that will truly amaze you.
For example, Theodore has recipes for Spaghetti and "Wheatballs," Cauliflower "Steaks," and Mushroom-Nut Burgers that will make you feel like you're not missing out on anything, which, we all know, is very helpful when changing up a diet regimen. Enjoying every meal is still important, and Theodore does a great job proving that every vegetarian meal can be enjoyable and satisfying.
We also appreciate this book's down-to-earth approach to vegetarianism. It's perfect for seasoned vegetarians and vegans looking for innovative new dishes, and for casual home cooks looking to add one or two plant-based recipes to their weekly repertoire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Healthy Slow Cooker, Second Edition Review
- Authentic Mexican Cooking, Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook Review
- Simply... Gluten Free Desserts Cookbook Review
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals Book Review
- The China Study Cookbook Review
- The Garden of Eating Cookbook Review
- The Ice Dream Cookbook Review
- 10 Christmas Cookies to Make in 10 Minutes or Less
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 14 Best Healthy Drink Recipes
- 21 Healthy Christmas Recipes: Blogger Edition Free eCookbook
- 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus Free eCookbook
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 8 Recipes for Eating Healthy in the New Year
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Healthy Recipes: Top 100 Recipes of 2014
- Lightened-Up "Funeral Potatoes"
- Almost Preacher's Cake
- Fazoli's Frozen Snacks Review
- Element Snacks Review
- Sante Nuts Review
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- "Dump and Go" Italian Meatloaf
- French Onion Meatloaf
- Single Serving Banana Cake