Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for classic American meals, with a meatless twist, look no further. This cookbook by Laura Theodore makes eating healthy a breeze.
Going from a meat-heavy diet to one completely without it can be a rough adjustment. Theodore does a great job of easing people into a vegetarian lifestyle with her cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics, because she offers meatless versions of recipes we already know and love. Her recipes are quick and easy to prepare, and offer amazing swap-out ideas that will truly amaze you.
For example, Theodore has recipes for Spaghetti and "Wheatballs," Cauliflower "Steaks," and Mushroom-Nut Burgers that will make you feel like you're not missing out on anything, which, we all know, is very helpful when changing up a diet regimen. Enjoying every meal is still important, and Theodore does a great job proving that every vegetarian meal can be enjoyable and satisfying.
We also appreciate this book's down-to-earth approach to vegetarianism. It's perfect for seasoned vegetarians and vegans looking for innovative new dishes, and for casual home cooks looking to add one or two plant-based recipes to their weekly repertoire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Go Dairy Free Book Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook Review
- Take It Off, Keep It Off Book Review
- Beat Sugar Addiction Now! For Kids Review
- The Garden of Eating Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- Vegan Family Meals Cookbook Review
- Healthier Without Wheat Book Review
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals Book Review
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mongolian Chicken Recipe
- Zucchini, Tomato and Potato Casserole
- Chocolate Pistachio Quinoa Bars
- Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
- Spaghetti Primavera
- Lightened-Up Taco Crescent Casserole
- No-Mayo Tuna Salad Recipe
- No-Mayo Mexican Sweet Potato Salad
- No-Mayo Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Healthy No-Mayo Tuna Salad