30 Backyard Barbecue Menu Ideas
By: The Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for some more tasty healthy recipes for a barbecue while it's still (plenty) hot outside? Don't worry, because we have you covered here at FaveHealthyRecipes.com. There's still plenty of summer left, which means there's still plenty of time for grilling recipes. Let these 30 backyard barbecue menu ideas show you how to make the most of your grill. Learn how to grill chicken, how to barbecue pork chops, and even answer that age-old question, "How do you grill vegetables?" These recipes will answer all your barbecue-related questions.
You are going to become a grilling expert when you try all of these recipes for the grill. We've collected some of our best recipes to make on the grill so anyone who comes over for a cook-out is going to leave full and happy. In this collection, we have grilled vegetable recipes, barbecue chicken recipes, and barbecue sauce recipes that will make your mouth water. Your neighbors are going to smell the delicious food on your grill and peek over the fence to see if you'll share!
Table of Contents
Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Grilled chicken is a classic and a huge crowd-pleaser. With these delicious recipes, you can teach yourself how to grill chicken and soon you'll become a pro at it. Any of these grilled chicken recipes could be your next favorite. It doesn't matter if you prefer thighs, chicken tenders, or if you like chicken burgers best. There is something for every grilled chicken lover in this collection.
If you love to grill chicken, check out our article on How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
Grilled Vegetable Recipes
A meal isn't complete without a helping or two of vegetables. Since you're grilling other things, you might as well grill your vegetables too! If you have vegetarians coming over for dinner, then they will be so happy to see vegetables on the grill. However, even the most voracious carnivores will want seconds of these delicious grilled vegetable recipes.
Find out how to grill different kinds of vegetables in our how-to article: Cooking Vegetables: The Best Kitchen Tips and Tricks
More Recipes for the Grill
If you prefer to eat other things than grilled chicken or grilled vegetables, then this is the collection for you. From a leg of lamb to pork chops, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the next grilling get-together. All of these healthy grilling recipes will be hits with your guests and everyone will want to know where you got these recipes for the grill.
Before you try out any of these recipes for the grill, be sure you know How To Light Your Grill
BBQ Sauce Recipes
Sauce is everything. No grilling recipe is complete without a scrumptious sauce. If you prefer your sauces to be sweet, sour, or spicy, there are plenty of BBQ sauce recipes for you. Oh, and don't forget smoky! You could make all of these sauce recipes and have a small sauce buffet so your guests can choose which one they like the best.
What's your favorite recipe for the grill?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Healthy Recipes: 24 Simple Healthy Recipes for Your Family
- 15 Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites and Other Easy Entertaining Ideas
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- "How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas" Free eCookbook
- "Enjoy Restaurant Food at Home: 28 No Guilt Copycat Restaurant Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 10 Skillet Recipes for Supper
- 11 Pumpkin Recipes You'll Fall In Love With
- 30 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Chai Dark Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Healthy Gingerbread Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Date Balls
- 30-Minute Quinoa Enchilada Skillet
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- Simple Greek Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce
- Simple Roasted Vegetable Hummus
- Simple Beef, Spinach and Mushroom Strudel
- Easy Lemon Berry No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe with Creamy Guacamole