Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveHealthyRecipes.com posted directly to your News Feed.
How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
14 Impossibly Easy Soup Recipes for Fall
By: Katie Keidan, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the weather starts to cool down in the fall, find warmth with a decadent bowl of soup that is tasty and healthy for you too. With all of these vegetable soup recipes, you have endless ways to ladle out dish after dish of nutrients in a flavorful way. Between the pumpkin's bright orange color and butternut squash's ability to blend to a creamy consistency, use up those veggies for the ultimate comfort food that can act as dinner or as a starter for your Thanksgiving meal. Either way, you'll notice how these healthy soup recipes really complete a meal.
14 Impossibly Easy Soup Recipes for Fall
1. Ginger Acorn Squash Bisque - This bisque recipe is smooth and creamy without the cream so you can indulge without any guilt. It couldn't be more simple to put together and with a hint of cinnamon, there is a warm flavor with each bowl.
2. Butternut Squash Carrot and Coriander Soup There are tons of yummy spices in this healthy soup recipe that bring out the natural flavors of your favorite fall veggies. It's beautiful to look at with a garnish of yogurt and herbs that adds a little extra richness without empty calories.
3. Creamy Acorn Squash Soup - It may be referred to as a creamy soup but there is no cream to be found in this heart healthy soup recipe. The acorn squash does all the work to make this a smooth texture that is packed with health benefits. Lots of spices yield lots of flavor combinations in each bite.
4. Asian Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup - The amount of sesame oil used in this dish is minimal but mighty. The asian flavors boost the sweet potatoes and carrots for this vegetarian soup dish perfect for any time of year. No need to buy a ton of ingredients for this recipe, it's simple and easy.
5. Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup with Ginger - This is a hearty bowl of potatoes, vegetables and of course a little sherry for that zing you're looking for. No need to have every spice in the pantry, just a little ginger and onion for basic flavors that bring alive what will become the family favorite.
6. Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup (pictured)- Have a vegetable soup that is packed with protein too. The sweet potatoes and black beans are pureed so every thing is well blended, including the flavors. Six ingredients is all it takes for a fabulous dish that really is impossibly easy.
7. A Great 8 Vegetable Stew - With onions, carrots, red peppers, tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, zucchini and green beans, this easy soup recipe really does have it all. There are so many wonderful ingredients in here but it's not complex to make. In under an hour you have a hearty stew.
8. Simple Asparagus Soup - Get in those greens in a tastier way with asparagus soup. Each spoonful is creamy and decadent but healthy too. Grab those herbs from the garden to boost the flavor for a nutritious bowl of yum.
9. Carrot Soup with Cilantro - Spice up your life with a little jalapeno and some lime. The cilantro is a refreshing way to add taste to this light carrot soup packed with bold flavor.
10. Creamed Corn and Zucchini Chowder - Chowder can often times be heavy but this healthy recipe uses skim milk so you can have two bowls. There are four easy steps so you don't have to waste the day for a hearty bowl filled with awesome textures.
11. Healthy Vegetable Stew - Stews tend to be thicker and a bit heartier than soups so this vegetable stew recipe is great for a lunch or dinner recipe. Use anything you got from the produce section and throw it in for optimal flavor and texture too.
12. Hearty Pumpkin Soup - With beans, rice and corn, the pumpkin brightens up the pot in every way. This is a filling one pot wonder that will warm your heart and your stomach for fall. Let the family help scoop out the pumpkin for a messy and fun way to get everyone involved in making dinner.
13. Summer Squash and Bean Soup - Prepare a full meal all in one place and your dishes will be minimal. Your Dutch oven will become your best friend after this super simple recipe for a one pot dinner that the entire family will marvel over.
14. Rachel's Zucchini Soup - Look no further for a gluten free soup recipe that has fresh basil that really gets absorbed by the potatoes and zucchini. With every spoonful you'll wonder how so much taste and texture can be in such an easy recipe.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Editor's Picks Ideas