This healthy recipe collection is dedicated to that classic and ubiquitous dessert - Jell-O! These 9 Awesome Jell-O Recipes are just what you need to get through the week. It's high time to elevate Jell-O from plain Jane to the ultimate healthy dessert recipes delight. Trust me, you'll love all of these healthy recipes. Enjoy!
- Coffee Brandy Jello — Turn kid favorite Jell-O recipes into a sophisticated adult dessert with this Coffee-Brandy Jello recipe. You can also try variations like sherry coffee Jell-O depending on what you have in your kitchen.
- Mexican Flag Jello — Designed to look like the flag of Mexico, this sweet desserts recipe is the perfect ending for your next fiesta. This easy Mexican dessert recipe has layers upon layers of healthy deliciousness.
- Strawberry Jello Pie Supreme — This supreme no bake dessert recipe is so easy to make, and it combines creamy whipped cream with tart strawberries. This will be your go-to dessert for any time of the year!
- Gummy Bears — Know what gummy bears are made of and make them healthier with homemade gummy bears. If you've ever wondered what do gummy bears contain, then find out with this recipe for gummy bears. Hooray for homemade Jell-O recipes!
- Fruity 7 Up Jello with Cool Whip Topping — Add your favorite treats together with this dessert recipe. Using 7-Up, lemon Jell-O, bananas and some other yummy ingredients you can make one of the most amazing Jell-O recipes for you and your guests.
- Red Licorice Candy Bars — Is licorice good for you? It can be with this healthy dessert recipe. Learn how to make licorice-flavored candy bars at home with this dish, one of the best Jello recipes for snacking.
- Coffee Flavored Jello — Coffee isn't just for breakfast, it can be a jiggly dessert too! Remember, there's always room for healthy Jello recipes, and there is definitely always room for coffee Jell-O as this is one of the tastiest healthy dessert recipes around.
- Fresh Fruit Gel — If you love, or once loved, the cool flavor and giggly texture of traditional Jell-O recipes, you’ll enjoy this healthy remake of a 1970s classic. Unlike packaged products found in supermarkets, at church picnics, and in cafeterias, this recipe relies on wholesome and nourishing ingredients––100 percent real fruit and fruit juice. It makes a light and refreshing warm weather snack or dessert, great for picnics, potlucks, pack lunches, or meals at home.
- Halloween Flesh Jello — Increase the spooky levels at your Halloween shindig with some Halloween Flesh Jello. If displayed correctly, your guests will be too grossed out to try this tasty and healthy Halloween snack recipe! Use this recipe with your favorite mold to make one of the best anytime Jell-O recipes as well.