How to Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle: 6 Healthy Recipes You Need To Know
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to dieting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, often it is not a lack of desire that forces people away from healthy low fat meal plans. Rather, it is a lack of knowledge. Eating healthy is easy, so long as you have the know-how and recipes for healthy food. Here are 6 recipes for healthy food that will teach you the skills needed to maintain and realize the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Lemon Yogurt Chicken – This recipe teaches you how to cook chicken that is light, healthy, flavorful and perfect for a quick dinner. After a long stressful day, we often reach for quick but unhealthy recipes. Chicken is a great lean protein source and a great source of B vitamins too. This recipe shows you how to make flavorful chicken using a light sauce and a low fat cooking method.
Citrus Flavored Halibut – This recipe shows you how to quickly cook fish year-round that is flavorful and moist. Despite its numerous health benefits, from reducing blood clots and cancer risk to helping with arthritis pain and depression, many home cooks avoid fish because they do not know how to cook it properly. This recipe shows you how to get the maximum amount of flavor and nutrients from fish using the oven.
Low Fat Granola Strawberry Parfait – This recipe shows you how to make a sweet dessert that won't cause your scale to skyrocket. Sweet treats, from cakes to brownies, are some of the worst offenders when it comes to unhealthy eating. This healthy fast recipe is a great jumping-off point for making more healthy fast recipes for dessert.
Brown Rice and Lentil Burgers – This recipe shows you that you do not need meat to have a tasty and filling meal. Meat is the primary source of fat and cholesterol in most diets. To help boost your immune system and help prevent cancer, try eating vegetarian for one or a few nights a week. Let this recipe be the start of more tasty vegetarian easy quick healthy meals.
Spicy Glazed Pumpkin Seeds – This recipe shows you how to expand your snacking horizons. The majority of snacks are bad for you, either full of sugar, salt, fat, calories or all four. Satisfy your midday hunger with healthy snacks that have protein and other nutrients as opposed to junk.
Turkey, Vegetable and Rice Soup – This recipe shows you how to make a delicious, nutritious and filling soup at home. Homemade soup is a tasty and easy way to incorporate more veggies into your diet. Compared to other cooking methods, soup is better at keeping nutrients in the dish. Eating soup helps curb hunger, making you less likely to overeat. Additionally, soup is a tasty way to consume more water. Homemade soup is a helpful part of easy quick healthy meals.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Healthy Vegan Muesli Recipe
- Honey Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Creamy One Pot Turkey and Rice
- Vegan Baked New York Cheesecake
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake
- Hearty Chicken and White Bean Soup
- 16 Incredibly Healthy Breakfast Recipes